Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mariajoseh t1_jegvkbt wrote

Payment plan with the IRS and have your employer deduct a little more from your paycheck for taxes so that next year you get a little back and that can go towards the balance you owe.

The IRS payment plans can be easily set up online, I currently have two of them and my husband has like 5.